Sunday 7 July 2013

Gan - Water Powered Teenies 7"







































Gan were a great UK pop punk band from the early 90s, I had their first album on SMR which was chock  filled with great tunes and hooks but unfortunately the vinyl got broken which was gutting. Dave the singer was nice enough to give me a CD copy when I did an interview with them for ENZK to replace it, I still mourn the loss of the vinyl though... He also gave me a tape of some unreleased songs that got released later as the Blink 7" too.
This 7" is four more servings of fast paced melodic punk which will get your toes a tappin' and I believe it was their last release before splitting. Members went on to One Car Pile Up, Servo and Donfischer which were all ace bands too (and will no doubt appear on here at some point).

Feast your ears: Gan - Water Powered Teenies


No comments: