Sunday 9 October 2016

All - Glasgow, Cathouse, mid nineties some time

I got to see all in Glasgow for the first time in I think 97, they were fucking great. Top All songs got an airing and some tasty Descendents tuneage thrown in too for good measure then I spent a while chatting to Bill on their bus for an interview (but the tape player majorly fucked up so that never saw the light of day) so all in all it was a boss night.
I saw them again a few years later in Glasgow and they were fucking shite. Like a totally different band altogether.
And my car got broken into.
Not a boss night.

Shitey old camera pics of the good gig:























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw All in the Barrowlands for some multiband fest thing and they were awful. H20 were great and the Movielife were good too.

Evilbuttmunkeh said...

That's the time I was referring to.
I didn't see Movielife as I got a call to say my car had been broken into just up from the Barras as they came on