Wednesday 15 April 2009

Some vids

I'm kinda disorganised and don't put labels on things and so stuff often gets lost and forgotten about until I take it into my head to go have a rake about in a box of old CDRs like today.
Some fairly interesting stuff cropped up on one innocuous looking silver disc among a bunch of random mp3 files were these few vid clips from some shows I filmed around 2002-2004 (I would think).

Good Clean Fun - Victory Records Suck. live in Drouthy Neebours in Dundee:


Good Clean Fun - On The Streets Saving The Scene From The Forces Of Evil. live in Drouthy Neebours in Dundee:


One Car Pile-Up - Torn (Yes that Natalie Imbruglia song), live in Leven:


Dillinger 4 - ?, live in Haddington:

can't wait to see what I find on some of these other discs now...

No comments: