Monday 28 June 2010

Circle Again - XXX demo tape

Came across this lonely photo of Circle Again in my files and it triggered a memory of seeing them in Drouthies in Dundee with Engage in about '99 -'00 (where I took the photo...) and that I really enjoyed them. Also Engage were down to a 3 peice at that show with Zoff doing guitar and vocals for the set but he egged Tadhg the vocalist into singing for their cover of Filler.

I liked them so much I bought the demo, which is here for your enjoyment. I never heard from them again so don't know if they released anything else or if they went on to be in other bands or anything. The only thing I did know was they were a straight edge band and that two of them were from Northern Ireland and two from Scotland. I think the drummer might have played in Engage and also Ensign as well at one point or that might have been someone else entirely...


Circle Again - XXX tape

No comments: