Sunday 2 October 2016

Grabass Charlestons - Path Tavern, Kirkcaldy, 08/04/2006

I was fairly sure I had seen Grabass Charlestons live, I had vague memories of watching them, and it seemed that Kirkcaldy would have been the place that this would have happened, if it would have been anywhere. I just wasn't 100% on  any of it. Everytime I listened to them I would think "Wish I could see them live." Then I would think "Hang on, haven't I seen them? Or was that Against Me I saw?" Then I would think wouldn't it have been awesome if I hadn't lost all those gig photos when my computer died in 2007 so I could check back and verify this sort of thing?
Well I finally found a file with the proof that yes indeed I did see them and it was indeed through in Kirkcaldy. So here's the shots:

















No comments: